Thursday, October 9, 2014

Love WCMD

Happy Thursday! I am slowly working my way through the WCMD challenges over at the Winnie & Walter blog, they are open until this Sunday so there is still time to join in.

Here is Julie's sketch...

WCMDsketch2014


Here is my card...



I used Lawn Fawns Into the Woods and Chit Chat set. I created my own pattern paper by stamping the "love" and heart bubble in Heidi Swapp Teal and Mint ink. I then added a little heart in Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink.

The cute deers were stamping - one using the kissing technique and fussy cut. I also paper pieced the little pink for their ears and added two pink rhinestones as a necklace. The clouds were cut from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge (endless uses!) and swiped with teal ink.

 
I also created my own sentiment by using the "I {heart}" from the "I {heart} fall" stamp (Into the Woods set) and the "You" from the "Missing You" bubble (Chit Chat set). The polka dot paper and mint green were from my scrap stash.


This is actually an anniversary card for my DH. In a few weeks it will be our 8 year anniversary. I am one very lucky women!

I'm linking this up with the following challenges:
Winnie & Walter WCMD Sketch
Winnie & Walter WCMD Pattern Play
A Blog Named Hero: Challenge #53 Stretch Your Stamps
Lawn Fawn Lawnscaping Challenge #91 - Pattern Paper  (I made my own)




Lastly here is my craftie (shot of my work space) for Winnie & Walter Craftie Challenge. I have a pretty tiny area to work in and love to spread out when I can, usually while everyone is sleeping.


Thanks for stopping by, have an amazing weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love background of your card, it is perfect! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, sweet as can be! Love your card in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure cuteness! Thank you for joining us at ABNH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mirrored image and the patterned paper you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The patterned paper that you created is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet card!! i LOVE those two nuzzling deers!! and the colors rock! love that color combo! i LOVE that you made your own patterned paper too!! so smart and creative!! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jennifer! This is super duper adorable! Such a great palette to showcase those darling dear! And thanks so much for continuing in stop by and leave me some love. It's been a crazy year, and I'm not getting around as quickly or as often as I'd like :(. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)