Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy Fall!

Hi Everyone, happy Fall! We celebrated a big birthday in our family yesterday and I thought I would share it with you. This handsome boy is Diego and yesterday he turned 10. Whoo hoo!

 
 
What is absolutely incredible is that it does not feel like 10 years have gone by. I can not believe that we have this crazy dog for that long. Oh the stories I could tell you hahaha...this dog has done some silly and amazing things!

 
 Here's a shot of Miss Sophie with her Diego Bear. We have a ton of nicknames for this dog....maybe that's why he never listens!
 
 
I hope you've had a wonderful week! I'm working on some cards right now and hope to share them with you soon. Thanks for stopping by!
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Diego!!!! Such cute pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)