Sunday, September 14, 2014

Polka Dot Halloween

Happy Sunday! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend...we are relaxing today and enjoying our Sunday Football Funday.

My card today is a sweet one featuring some Googly Ghouls from Stampin' Up. Aren't they cute?


Out of all the paper I own and hoard, I actually do not have any fun and silly Halloween paper, so I decided to make my own polka dot background.  I used a regular #2 pencil and stamped the eraser end to create my dots. Super easy! Excuse the filter on the picture below...I had originally posted it on Instagram.


The sentiment is from a fun Halloween set by Inkadinkadoo. I used mini Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade, Seedless Preserves and Mowed Lawn. Love those mini inks! I added a faux stitched boarder around each ghoul and some sequins for a little shine.

I'm liking this up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Make Your Own Background. Enjoy the rest of weekend and thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Super adorable card! Love all of the sweet images you used! Great idea to make the dots!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those characters are so cute and I love how you did the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)