Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Heeeeeyyyyy, Remember Me?

HI (waving frantically)!!

Yes I disappeared but I am back...hopefully LOL. Life has been a rollercoaster of fun, challenges and changes and everything but crafty stuff the last few months.

I am happy to say that I'm back. I've been getting crafty and am excited to show you what I've got going on. If your on Instagram (sophienme), you can follow me for sneak peaks, behind the scenes and life.

Before I go, here's a card I made at some point during the summer. The photo and editing are terrible aren't they?! I'm totally working on that!


Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome BACK!!!!!! Love all the blooms on your card and those sweet enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I appreciate the welcome back =)

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)