Sunday, September 21, 2014

Googly Ghouls Tags

Happy Sunday! Hope your weekend has been relaxing. We are enjoying some football and about to devour some nachos...yum!

I am loving these Googly Ghouls from Stampin' Up. They are just the cutest...which is exactly what I prefer for Halloween. No scary stuff for me.

I cut these tags on my Cricut and then stamped each little character and Happy Halloween. I colored each one and added a bit of glitter glue to the mummy for some shine.

 
I faux stitched around the white tags because it looked a little plain. These were so easy to mass produce, I may use them for Sophie's kindergarten class. 

 
 
I am linking this up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Tag It. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I have mommy volunteer duties at school...I'm so very excited.
 
 
 




6 comments:

  1. What a SUPER cute set of Halloween tags, Jennifer! GREAT use of colors and twines! I love your faux stitching/dotted lines! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Tag It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh super scary tags ! Love them !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable! Perfect for Halloween! Thanks so much for playing along with the TAG It! Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Love the images and yay for getting lots of them done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are so adorable! I can't wait to hear how you use them for Sophie's class (if that is how you decide to use them). I love fun Halloween creations (Of course a bit vintage too). Hope you have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)