Friday, March 7, 2014

Shabby Chic Easter

Happy Friday! We've been super busy here, how about you? I've been trying to get ahead on holidays so today I have an Easter card to share with you.


I used Crate Papers Little Bo Peep collection...love the patterns. This pretty bunny is from Cricut's Give a Hoot cartridge. I added glitter glue to the white scroll-flourishy area. The tag is also cut from a Cricut cartridge.


I faux stitched around the tag and the lattice punch is Martha (love it!). A little May Arts jute twine and button from my statsh, oh and "Happy Easter" sentiment from Avery Elle All Occasion Tags. 

Thankfully Easter is in April this year and I don't have to share my birthday with it. Love when that works out. I'm linking this up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Tag It and Inspired by Stamping Card and Tag Challenge.

Hope you have an awesome weekend! 



7 comments:

  1. Good for you getting ahead. I am so behind due to lack of crafting I just took advice from the sone in the movie Frozen "Let it Go". There is always next year.

    I love that paper! Darling Bunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft pretty colors and the bunny is super sweet! Thanks for playing along with the Tag It! Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Easter card and colors. Thanks for joining us at IBS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! LOVE those soft colors and the fabulous patterns you paired! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, love the little flourish on the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Gorgeous Jennifer!!! Love the soft colors with flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)