Saturday, March 1, 2014

Best Day of the Year

Happy Saturday! We've finally got rain, whoo hoo! Its been fun, my little Sophie's been stomping around in her rain boots, happily looking for puddles. We love the rain!

Today I've got another card made from the Studio Calico kit I got last year. There is so much fun going on in this little card. I'm calling it my "Social Media" birthday card. 


I received an add-on kit (Earl Grey I believe) which included some journaling cards. I just cut them down to squares and used my corner punch to round off where I cut.


Everything on this card was from the kit. I added a bit of glitter glue to those little stars for some sparkle. 

Wanna connect? You can:
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/sophinmeetsy 
Follow us on Twitter @sophienme 
Pin with us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/sophienmepins
Keep up with us on Instagram - instagram.com/sophienme

We'd love to follow, pin and like you too. See ya online!


4 comments:

  1. Fun, trendy camera. I "like".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just the cutest! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... Love this Jennifer!!! Love the camera, what a FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday card, Jennifer! Perfect for the social media addict. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)