Sunday, February 2, 2014

Seriously, You're the Best

Happy Sunday! It's football fun day! Yes, we are watching the big game...we aren't partial to any team playing really, but I am a Peyton Manning fan so I'll be cheering for the Broncos.

Today is also my dear friend Carrie's birthday, so I thought I'd share the card I made her. Everything (except the enamel dots) on this card is from the Studio Calico kit Blue Note. This kit has totally challenge me and I am loving the results!



The stamp set included in this kit is from Mama Elephant. It's pretty awesome and has lots of uses!  The grey striped card was actually a card thrown in there by the person who packed the kit. I thought it would look good so I used it. It says "packed by Andrew" on the other side.




Seriously...that fringed fabric flower is so cool! I just added the enamel dot and slapped it on there. As you can see below I messed up on my stamping a bit, the "the best" part is crooked but oh well.



Thanks for stopping by. I am linking this up to A Blog Named Hero Challenge #37 Flowers. Oh and happiest of birthdays Carrie!


6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wonder if Andrew ever would have guessed his card would end up on someone else's card! LOL Great idea to pick that out and repurpose it. (we crafters are a recycling bunch, aren't we?)
    Love all the angles on this, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen! Poor Andrew will never know.

      Delete
  3. What an Awesome card Jennifer! Love all the elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME design, Jennifer! Love your fringed flower and composition! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the angles I see on this card, and that flower is really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)