Tuesday, February 25, 2014

PTI February Blog Hop Challenge

This is my second post for today. Scroll down or here for my first post. I'm still playing in PTI's Sweet Spring Blog Hop Challenge. Inspiration:


My sweet Spring card...the papers are from Echo Parks Hello Summer collection. I cut the oval and scallop from my Cricut.



I love this little polka dot bunny! It's so super cute. It's from PTI Polka Dot Parade #1. I used my distress inks - love the vibrant colors - and some Stampin' Up inks 


I stamped the flowers on the bottom and drew in the leaves with a Stampin' Up marker. The ribbon and bow were an after thought, actually the bow was to cover up a smudge my finger made, didn't realize I had ink on it. Oops, LOL,



Thanks for stopping by again! 


7 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love your bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty with the spring colors. What a lovely card Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper darling! LOVE the fun spring colors you used and the bunny butt is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

    PS: I would love for you to pop by my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be, Jennifer! LOVE that darling, little bunny, and that collection is too fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)