Tuesday, February 25, 2014

PTI February Blog Hop Challenge: Sweet Spring

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Its time for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop...Sweet Spring. I'm sure many of you are ready for spring. We are ready for rain and we might actually get some this weekend.  Look how sweet this inspiration is...




I used Echo Parks Hello Summer Collection. The sun is from PTI's Heart 2 Heart #6, I just took the smiley face off before I stamped it.



The sentiment is from the new Building Blocks Stamp set. Love this set! So many things you can do with it!


Thanks for stopping by! I've got one more coming up really soon.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Jennifer! I love how you used the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jennifer!!! Gorgeous with the new stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)