Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lovestruck

Love...love is in the air and Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I have one last Valentine to share, this one is going to my DH. For Christmas i asked for an embossing kit from Michael's. My DH braved the crowds and found it for me. It came with a heat gun, some inks and matching embossing powders.



I figured since he bought the kit for me it would be fitting to give him the first card I made using it. The heart arrows and sentiment are embossed. The coverage isn't the best (I'm still practicing) but I love what embossing does.



I used Carta Bella's Devoted collection for the cupid background. The rest of the cardstock is from Michael's. The stamps are from the dollar bin at JoAnns and the enamel dots are from MME.

I'm linking up with the heart challenges over at Simon Say Wednesday Challenge and Pumpkin Spice Challenge #58. Hope you are having a great weekend so far!



3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! The arrows look wonderful! And I love the color scheme! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo! I love all the arrows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)