Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love Story

Happy Thursday! Hope your week is going good and most of you are warm...okay so I know most of you aren't warm. So I'm sending you warm and toasty wishes.

As we all know Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Here's a little valentine I created from Echo Park Be Mine collection.


This is another attempt at a college style card and I love all the elements. That pink damask paper is gorgeous. I distressed it with a baby wipe smudged with black ink. It totally was an accident, I didn't realize I had ink on my hand and got it on the cardstock. So naturally I grab a wipe to see if I could get it off and bam....the card is distressed now. LOL right?! 


It was really bright and beautiful before the distressing and now I think it's more grungy...I like it and I don't. What do you think?


All the tickets and bannner are fron the sticker page of the collection. The stamp is My Pink Stamper. I used glitter glue on the hearts (JoAnns dollar bin) and the doily is from Wilton. 

I'm linking up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Have a Heart and Fusion Card Challenge #3  using the inspiration photo below.


I totally {heart} you all for stopping by and leaving a comment!




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous collage style card Jennifer! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, FABBY collage "Pretty in Pink!!"


    Thanks for joining us at the FUSION Card challenge, I love coming to visit and say hello, and hope you join us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the use of the doily. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Have A Heart Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)