Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cameo Birthday

Hello and happy Thursday! I've got a quick card to share today...I think it's a beauty too. What do you think?


I used Crate paper pieces left over from this post and I modeled this card in almost the exact same fashion. The scalloped oval and white oval were cut on my Cricut. I used a fine point sharpie and hand dotted the edge...love the way it adds a finish to ovals and circles.


That beautiful silhouette is a rub on from a box of goodies I won last year. I added tiny pearls (Michael's) to create her necklace. The ribbon is also fom Michael's, I tied the bow then looped the ends around the card. 


The flowers are Mini Blooms fom PTI and the sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping. I used Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Studio G inks. 


I've been getting crafty and have lots of new cards coming. It's all about spring! Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, Jennifer! I love the pink with the pattern paper and ribbons that you chose! They are absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I adore the brown and pink--so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Gorgeous card Jennifer! The color combination is just as lovely! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hand-dotted edge is amazing. Love the pearls. Thanks for sharing your elegant card with us at IBS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those had drawn dots were a stroke of genius. I love how they compliment the frame. Thanks for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful elegant card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed and the flowers are perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at IBS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definitely beautiful, Jennifer! I love the pearl necklace and roses around the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)