Friday, January 31, 2014

Panda Love

Hello and happy Friday! Ugh, I've been out with the sniffles....mainly sinus sniffles. Thankfully I am feeling better and getting back to "work".

Valentine's day is just around the corner so I thought I share this little sweetie. Isn't he the cutest? I've noticed pandas are big in the crafting world right now, so I thought I'd jump on board and cut out this guy from Cricut's Create a Critter.



The heart balloon is also from the same cartridge. I just added a little white gel pen line for some shine. The cardstock is a retired line from Stampin' Up...I have no clue what the name of it is, sorry. It does have some glitter accents and is so pretty in person.



The sentiment is part of a set from Hero Arts, Celebrate Everyday (I think thats what its called). I added the extra white hearts and gave them a little glitter glue shine. 




Super simple and super cute! I'm linking this little guy up with the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!







11 comments:

  1. So, stinkin' adorable, Jennifer! LOVE the way the black and white just pops amidst your sea of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY CUTE!!! Love that panda :) Hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute panda! Love the envelope too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no...I hope you are feeling better. This little panda is adorable! Love your take on the Fusion challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn! I'm feeling much better.

      Delete
  5. Love your gorgeous card, sweet adorable panda and pretty papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are just so many cute things in that Create-a-Critter cartridge. Love your panda guy! Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)