Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love Bandit

Happy Wednesday! Hope you're doing good.  My little Sophie has a mild ear infection in both ears, this is a first for us.  She's on the mend and feeling better but we had a rough weekend.

I just wanted to share another cutie pie from Cricut's Create a Critter cartridge. Doesn't he just have the sweetest face?


I used Crate Paper's Paper Heart collection. The raccoon is cut from shiny metallic cardstock from Micheal's. Makes him just a little cuter.


A few random hearts and stamp from JoAnn's dollar bin. I love that this can be a Valentine's, birthday or just an I Love You card. That's all for today....take care my friends!






5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just so stinkin' cute! I need to pull out my cartridges more!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how sweet is this card! I love the pattern paper that you chose! Hope your little Sophie is on the mend. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...Jennifer! He is so ADORABLE!!! Love <3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah, sooooo cute!

    double ear infections? Hope you're girl is feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I might just love this cutie pie even more! LOVE raccoons, and the metallic cardstock is such a fantastic touch! Hope your little one is feeling lots better... No fun :(!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)