Monday, January 13, 2014

Heartfelt Thanks

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It was sunny and warm here in CA, which is nice but, man oh man, do we need some rain. Just a little please?!

We spent most of the weekend in. My little Sophie has a cough and runny nose (courtesy of pre-school) and she was complaining of an ear ache. The ear ache seems to have subsided but the cough is still around.

Here's a thank you card I made as a last minute submission to a DT call. Didn't get on the team but that's okay. They picked up some really talented ladies and I'm excited to see what they come up with.


I used a Prima script stamp for the background. The hydrangea  and sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping. I colored it in with some Stampin' up Markers, fussy cut them and then layered them on top of each other to give it a fuller look.


A little jute twine, button and pearl and ta da! So pretty. I'm thinking some shimmer would've been really pretty on the blooms. Maybe next time.

That's it for today. I just wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to everyone who's been stopping by and commenting! It really makes me smile and totally makes my day brighter! Thank you.

***

Paper: Pink cardstock (from my stash), Recollections white cardstock
Stamps & Ink: Inspired by Stapming Graceful Hydrenga & Prima Script Stamp, Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Primrose Petals & Wild Wasabi
Embellishments: May Arts Jute Twine, Button (JoAnn's), Recollections Pearls
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer this is so Beautiful! I love that you added the jute and pearl Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)