Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday

Happy Tuesday! I am happy to report that Sophie is all better and running around like the wild child she is. It's awesome!

Today is my niece's 5th birthday! I know we all say it, but time flies fast! Here is the birthday card I made her.


I used DCWV All About Girls Stack and the Artful Delight's Sketch. This is a super cute stack with lots of fun girly prints.


The sentiment is from two different SU sets Swirls & Curls Verses and Memorable Moments. Here's the sketch from Artful Delight.


Happiest of birthdays my dear Gwyn!

5 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your girly card...I know when my boy was sick when he was younger, it was such a drastic change from his normal energetic self...I'm so glad that your girl is racing around:)

    Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card....I love that sentiment and you ROCKED the sketch. So glad Sophie is better. i would rather chase a little one around than worry about them being sick. Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and fabulous job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)