Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cake and Candles

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Recently I received  a Studio Calico kit I had won from Mama Elephant and I've slowly been breaking in to it and having some fun.


The sentiments (except Happy Birthday) and candles are part of an exclusive stamp set for this kit. I used a journaling card to make my polariod frame. I then stamped the candles, sentiments and adhered everything together.


Everything on this card (with the exception of Happy Birthday Sentiment, ink, glitter glue and adhesive) were from the kit. Even those dark blue enamel dots...yup from the kit. This was my first time playing with a kit and it's been fun and totally challenging. Nothing in this kit was in my usual style of card making an I loved it!

This fun card is in the mail to my sweet friend Danielle. Happy Birthday!!!

I'm linking this up at A Blog Named Hero - New Year, New Stash.


5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, congrats on winning the kit! And thank you for your sweet comment about me on the Winnie & Walter blog!
    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see you using this awesome kit! I love the stamping of the sentiment with the lovely candle images. Beauitufl job, Jennifer! Hope to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kits - everything already goes together. :) Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN card! Love..love the design Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)