Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Hanukkah Card

Happy Friday! I was going thru my stamps looking for my Christmas ones when I came across this set 8 Happy Nights from CAS-Friday's Stamps. I won it last year, inked it up a bit and then put it away. So I decided to ink it up again and this is what I came up with.


I stamped the entire background and love the way it turned out. I then used the Mojo Monday Sketch #318 (again) and added the tag, ribbon, stamped dreidels. It needed something more so I also added the "Happy Hanukkah".


The dreidels are stamped on metallic shiny silver cardstock. It's really cool, though it looks kinda dull in the photo. Here's the sketch....still a little time to play along if you can. 



Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamps & Inks: CAS-Fridays Stamps & Stampin' Up Ink
Ribbon: Offray
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Recollections Foam Dots

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Wonderful card! I love the texty background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Hannukah card, Jennifer. And lucky you, winning the stamps, too! I imagine it's difficult to find nice sets for this holiday...this looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! I love the entire card filled with stamping goodness! You have used this set so beautifully, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch, Jennifer! LOVE all that yummy stamping to bits and bits, and your palette is simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)