Thursday, November 28, 2013

Being Thankful



Hello crafty friends! Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate. I just wanted to stop by and remind everyone (and myself) to stop everyday and be thankful for something-anything in your life.

I know I am truly blessed to have the love that I get daily from my Sophie and DH. I am thankful for the friends I have had since junior high and the friends I have made most recently and online. I am grateful the sun shines (super bright here in CA) and I have all the things I need. 

I've decided to not post any cards in December, I've been pretty behind anyway. Instead I'm going to try and bring you all some inspiration or as I'm going to call it Creative Candy. Just random things to help inspire. 

This is totally modeled after the "It's a Moxie Fab World" posts which Cath used to post daily. I don't know about you, but I really miss those.  So starting December 1, and hopefully everyday for the month of December, look for my Creative Candy posts and use it as it inspires you.

Warm hugs this holiday season!



1 comment:

  1. wow, I love love your attitude and thoughts in this sweet post! Creative Candy sounds SO YUMMY! I would love to see what "eye candy" you have for us! I do miss those posts from Cath so much! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Sophie and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)