Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hooked on You

Happy Thursday. Well one month into school and Sophie is now sick. She's has a slight fever for the last two days, thankfully that's all. I'm hoping she will feel better tomorrow and that no one else gets it.

I was able to squeeze in a little card making and came up with this.  I used a sketch from the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #3. This is a new company with some super cute designs. I actually won this set during their grand opening release party a few months ago.


I colored this little guy with markers and then realized that I didn't have a brown marker for coloring. So I grab a q-tip, ink it up and colored him with that. It didn't turn out too horrible...but I am definitely getting a brown marker fr my collection.



Here's the sketch:



I'm also linking up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - We're Getting Dotty

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have an amazing weekend planned.

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Bo Bunny
Stamp & Ink: Newton's Nook Campfire Tails, Stampin' Up Early Espresso & Wild Wasabi, Memento  London Fog & Angel Pink
Embellishments: Button (from stash), The Twinery Twine
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Coloring the bear with a q-tip made him look fuzzy just like a bear should. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge #3 at Newton's Nook Designs! Your card using the fishing bear is adorable -- I like how you used the button for the circle in the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME win Jennifer! Your card is so CUTE! Love that new company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, sweet bear.

    Thank your for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Jennifer, thanks for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is just too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, stinkin' cute, Jennifer! Such a darling image, and I adore that plaid DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)