Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy Halloween

I picked up my Halloween candy yesterday for the 6 trick or treaters we get, LOL! We live in an older neighborhood and there's not that many kids. The first Halloween I counted 8 trick or treaters, was I disappointed. 

This year with Sophie in school I get to have a little more fun, so we are going to decorate some goodie bags for cookies and candy. I'm sure e other parents will be thrilled! 

Here's a fun Halloween card using Echo Parks Apothecary Emporium. Isn't that witch shilouette fun?  Its part of their sticker pack. I jazzed it up with a few purple rhinestones.


Here's a closer look. I layered purple ribbon on top of a black sheer ribbon with frilly, fringed edges. I don't know how to really describe it but its cool.


The stamp is from a Inkadinkado set, that's been my go to for Halloween. I love the little flourishes and font.


I'm linking this up with the following:


Looks like a gorgeous party! Do you have any big plans for Halloween?

Paper : Echo Park Apothecary Emporium, Recollections Cardstock
Stamp & Ink: Inkadinkado Stamp & Studio G Ink
Embellishments: Ribbon from Micheals, Recollections Rhinestones
Adhesive: Scotch ATG  




5 comments:

  1. Hi ladies! Wow is this so pretty! I love the pop of purple and orange! The spider webs and swirly font go together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the elegant frame and the gorgeous Ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us at TRR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job with this. Fabulous project! I love the bling. :) Thanks for joining us for the "Spooky" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. I hope you can join us this week too for our Anything Goes challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Halloween card, love those papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the nicest Halloween cards I've seen! I like the added purple in there. Makes everything really pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)