Friday, October 25, 2013

Enthralled with Fall

Yay fall is here! It's been foggy and chilly here and I love it. There are leaves on the ground waiting to be crunched (that's my favorite thing to do), we've been making pumpkin muffins and eating lots of apples. We've already been to the pumpkin patch too!

Speaking of leaves and fall, here is the gorgeous Tuesday Trigger-Enthralled with Fall over at the Moxie Fab World Blog.

 

Inspired by the colors of the leaves...the pinks, yellows and oranges I made this: 


Sigh...I am in love with this card. I used My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing pink and white chevron cardstock and then fussy cut the flowers and hexagons with bees from another piece.  The yellow with polka dot background paper is from DCWV Fresh Floral Stack. 


The sentiment is from Stampin' Up Vintage Verses (only available during the Sale-a-Bration earlier this year) and stamped in their Early Espresso. The striped yellow and white piece is from the tip top of the MME 6x6 paper pad...leave no scrap to waste!


I even dressed up the I side with more chevron paper and a fussy cut bee and hexagons grouping. The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping Hydrangea set.


To finish off the card I even dressed up the envelope. More DCWV yellow with white polka dot paper. 

Happy Friday, thanks for stopping by! Hope you have an amazing weekend planned. It's off to a concert for my and DH!


Paper: MME The Sweetest Thing, DCWV Fresh Floral Stack, Recollections Cardstock
Stamps & Ink: Stampin' Up Vintage Verses & Inspired by Stamping Graceful Hydrangea, Early Espresso Ink
Rhinestones: Recollections
adhesive: Scotch ATG & Zig Zag Two Way Glue Pen


3 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... pumpkin muffins! You're making me hungry, Jennifer ;). Such a beautiful, fall palette here, and I just love that sentiment to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love your mix of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)