Thursday, September 12, 2013

Yay I Got Crafty!

Hello!! Well, I'm finally back. Miss Sophie is settling into pre-school nicely and my house is getting cleaner by the day. Laundry a getting done and my crafty area is almost back to normal. DH had some time off between jobs so we ripped out the carpet in the living and replaced it with tile. All my crafty stuff ended up everywhere and I'm finally getting it back together. 

I decided to ease back into card making with a sketch from The Kraft Journal. I used a sweet stamp from Paper and Such. Unfortunately they're no longer in business. The paper is from Crate Paper's Pretty Party. Pretty indeed...what do you think?


I've been practicing taking photos with my phone. Still a work in progress. How do you take your photos?

Here is the sketch, there's still a little bit of time to play along. Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me! 


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections Cardstock and Kraft Cardstock, Crate Paper Pretty Party
Stamps: Paper and Such Bicycle, Inspired By Stamping Sentiment
Embellishments: May Arts Twine, Offray Ribbon, JoAnn's Washi Tape, Martha Stewart Lartice Punch
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

7 comments:

  1. Yay for getting crafty! You're making us all look bad with all your organization talk, girl ;). And your card is ever so sweet! LOVE that bright red, little, polka dot punch of Washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great seeing you get crafty again, and it's really great seeing you get Crafty with TKJ!!! Yay! Your pictures looks awesome for using a phone camera. Mine never come out great! I use a Nikon.

    I love the wash tape and the bicycle image and the pretty paper. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Kraft Journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jennifer! The bicycle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love your take on the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our sketch challenge! We have a new challenge that goes live tomorrow..hope to see you back to play along :)
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That *is* a sweet stamp! Tis a shame that company is no longer in business.

    Sounds like you've been a busy bee, and are probably appreciating the hours you get when Sophie is in school to get your chores done. That way, you don't feel guilty about doing them while she is with you!

    About that big project of getting tile, I can imagine it was unthinkable to craft with your supplies all over the place, and spending the hours actually working on the floor. Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this....still don't have a bicycle stamp myself, though! Congrats on the KJ win, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne, I dot think I actually won-I think they linked it wrong. =)

      Delete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)