Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thinking of You

Hello there and a happy Tuesday to you all! Just a quick post with some gorgeous cards (IMHO) that I put together this weekend. 


See, told you they were gorgeous! LOL. I made these as a present for a friend but I'm having an extremely hard time letting them go. The birdcage was a $1 stamp at JoAnn's, I've used it before and just adore it. The sentiment and flowers are from PTI's Mini Blooms set.


Sigh...to keep or give. Guess even if I keep them, I'll give them away sooner or later right? Decisions, decisions....

I'm linking up this classy set with the A Blog Named Hero #32 - Game, Set, Match Challenge.
Hoping your having a great day!

Paper:  Wplus9 Cardstock, Crate Paper, Recollections Cardstock
Stamp & Ink: Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms, JoAnns $1 Stamp & Colorspot Ink
Rhinestones: Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. I agree that they are gorgeous! Love the colors and wow....your bargain find stamp is so elegant and a real beauty of a focal image! Maybe make one for yourself and pass the set on to a friend to enjoy and send. Encourage them to actually use them for others to enjoy. When I make sets for people they tend to hold on to them because they don't want to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever so pretty, Jennifer! LOVE the vintage, background paper and your fussy-cut blooms! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be still my heart! You are so right, they are gorgeous! I thought that birdcage was from the IBS set, Aviary, at first. Good find in that $1 bin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set indeed! Love...love...love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)