Tuesday, September 17, 2013

More Crafty Goodness

Happy Tuesday! Since I had my little bicycle stamp out I decided to put it to use again and made this set of cute thank you notes.



These cards were super simple to make and I'm really digging their CAS style. The red strip of paper are leftovers from some Martha Stewart Christmas paper, who would've guessed?!


I'm linking this set up over at A Blog Named Hero - Game, Set, Match Challenge. There's plenty of time to join in.

Thought I'd share a picture of Miss Sophie goofing around...silly girl.




Paper: Recollections Cardstock (white and Kraft), Martha Stewart 
Stamp & Ink: Paper and Such & Stampin' Up Early Espresso
Twine: May Arts
Adhesive: Scotch ATG



4 comments:

  1. So cute...there's that bicycle stamp again! And your Miss Sophie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pops of red against the kraft. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofie is so cute! I oohhhed over your card set and then I saw her....she stole the show....sorry! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really loving that bicycle stamp of yours. :) It makes a great set of cards in a jiff!

    Miss Sophie is BEAUTIFUL, even with a mustache!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)