Sunday, September 22, 2013

Make a Wish...

Hello there! It's been cloudy and a bit chilly here...hopefully it'll stay that way. I love fall weather, though I'm sure my CA fall weather is much milder than everywhere else. 

Ive got more crafty goodness to share. Here's a quick and fun card I made using some Bo Bunny pattern papers. 


I added a little tag cut short and squatty to look like a tea bag. i stamped the tea cup and then paper pieced it after stamping on the olive green cardstock. I  distressed the tag with brown ink so the pink didn't stand out as much.



The cute pink flowers and the "Make a Wish" sentiment from Inspired by Stamping. Love the font...so pretty and feminine.

I'm linking up with the Inspired by Stamping color challenge #65. Here is the inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day.

Paper: Recollections Cardstock (white and Kraft), Bo Bunny 
Stamp & Ink: TPC Studio, Inspired By Stamping, Early Espresso Stampin' Up
Cricut Cartridge: Tags, Bags and Boxes
Embellishments: Offray Ribbon, Inspired by Stamping Flowers, Recollections Pearls
Adhesive: Scotch ATG



4 comments:

  1. i love your soft pretty colors :) beautiful card!!! So glad you shared with us on IBS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea cups! Thank you so much for joining us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cozy, Jennifer! Perfect for the cooler temps ahead. :) Love the fancy scrollwork on the tea cup....goes good with that sentiment.

    So glad you linked up with us at IBS, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the tea theme you went with! Thanks for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)