Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Hear the Train a Comin'

Choo choo...okay so probably the wrong song for a 3 year old.  I made this fun card for a friends nephew and hopefully he likes trains. 



The background paper is at least 3 years old and comes from a paper pack I bought at Target. It is the last of that design and I think it just shouts "party!". 


The train and balloons were cut on my Cricut. I even popped up the blue balloon with some foam tape for extra pizazz  I love pizazz haha! 

I'm linking up with the following:

Have a great Thursday! Whoo hoo it's almost the weekend.

Paper: Target, Recollections Cardstock
Cricut: Create A Critter & Celebrations
Stamp & Ink: Hero Arts & Stampin' Up Early Espresso
Twine: The Twinery
Adhesive: Scotch ATG & Recollections Foam Dots

7 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Jennifer! The designer paper and your wonderful elements make this the perfect "little person" card! Very cohesive and very nicely presented! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Jennifer! I love the train...what a happy train indeed! I am sure your friend's nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous birthday card, a fabulous design and papers - your elements are perfect for a young boy!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are absolutely wonderful, Jennifer. I would like to invite you to share your cards with us in our Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We would LOVE having you share your talents with us - each week we have AMAZING prizes. Your art would be just perfect. I hope you will stop by soon to link up!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, perfect party background paper! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Adorable! I'm sure he loves trains. I haven't a little guy that doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So. Stinkin'. Adorable. LOVE that little train to bits, and your background paper is delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)