Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall

Happy Friday! Can you believe Fall is here? I'm so excited it's my favorite time of the year, even though our weather doesn't really change here in CA. I walked into a store the other day and it smelled delicious-I was looking around for a bakery, but they had those cinnamon scented broom sticks by the front door.  It made me laugh.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and today I'm celebrating with this beautiful card. The beauty is all from the paper...DCWV Autumn Melody. There is a Lot of shine and shimmer on this that the camera can not capture. My base layer is Kraft cardstock-trying to go for a rustic elegant look.


The orange ribbon is leftover from a friends wedding a few years ago. We used it to weave through a birdcage for envelopes. I have no idea where the big button is from, found it hiding in my button stash. 


Here's the color inspiration from The Kraft Journal. Yay for fall!!



Also linking up with Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Have an amazing weekend!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Autumn Melody Stack
Stamp & Ink: Stampin' Up
Embellishments: Button & Ribbon - From Stash, Punch- Martha Stewart, Jute Twine-May Arts


3 comments:

  1. This a beauty and you captured the colors beautifully! Love the button!!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, and fits our challenge this week just perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing with us. We're delighted to have you join us and we hope you will stop by again soon.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Such lovely paper and your bow is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)