Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Princess is 4!

Hello! It's been a while and boy have I been busy. 
My little Sophie turned 4 last week...eek!

We've been planning for her party and enjoying our summer. I've been able to craft a little but not much...I'll be able to start crafting again soon because my little girl is going to school in September! Sigh...I'm so excited for her but a bit sad too. I know all you moms out there know what I'm feeling right now. 

We planned a Princess party for Sophie, since it was windy at the park I didn't decorate instead I baked. I made star sugar cookie wands (recipe from here). Everyone princess needs a wand right?! Here's what they looked like on the baking sheet...


Remember I'm no food blogger, so these photos are so not drool worthy, but look at all that yummy pink sugar!

Now we couldn't just have star wands...so I made some pink and purple heart cookies too.



I also made funfetti sprinkle cookies but I didn't take a picture of them because they looked nothing like they were suppose to, but they sure were tasty. You can drool over them here....

Instead of a cake I made these gorgeous and fun cupcakes. 
I got the idea from here. I searched for princess' online, printed and cut them out and glued them to candy sticks.



Here are a few close ups...





Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I'll be back with some creative paper goods soon!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your baby girl! Wow, the years just fly by, don't they? You made her some adorable party yummies, and I know she will remember them for,a long time to come. Trust me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I know it must be tough sending her to school! It was hard when I let my little guy go to pre-school, but it really helped him flourish!

    Your yummies are adorable! She is lucky to have a crafty mamma! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum, YUMMY! Those cupcakes and cookies look absolutely delish, and I bet they were ever so loved! Happy birthday, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)