Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thinking of You

Hello, Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! I've been missing from blog land lately (if you didn't notice), summer is full swing and we've just been out and about. 

I do have this card to share. I used the Mojo Monday 300 sketch as my guide. The heart is hand cut from the coffee slips they give you at Starbucks. My doily was too big so I cut out the middle and pieced it together to make a smaller circle. 




Here is the sketch:


Sorry for the funky photo, not my usual but we're heading out the door soon and I wanted to get this posted. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I did notice and glad to see you back for a bit! I totally get it as I am posting far and few between this summer!

    I totally {heart{ your corrugated heart! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jennifer! I like that perfect coffee heart you hand cut. Looks like you used a die!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)