Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mixy-Matchy Style

Happy Saturday! Hope your having a great weekend. We spent the day at a street fair and came home with some fresh kettle corn and bottled root beer. Yum!

I got a little crafty this week and came up with this fun card for the 


I used Pink Paislee's She Art collection. It's so bold and vibrant and totally different from every other collection I own. Helps me get out of comfort zone. 

There are 5 different pattern papers on this card, which I would normally say is crazy, but I love it! The puffy thickers are from American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection. I got them in the box of goodies I won over at Jinny Newlin's blog....great box with lots more to play with! Thank you Jinny! =)

Have a wonderful Saturday night!


6 comments:

  1. Wow you used 5 papers on this? You would never know.... It meshes awesomely Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Sounds like my kind of Saturday ;). And I just adore your card! What a fabulous mix of DSPs, and I'm so excited to see you using goodies from your prize package! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer! Thanks also for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you winning goodies from Jinny! What a neat blend of patterns on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)