Thursday, June 6, 2013

PTI - Make It Monday, Trigger Tuesday & More

Whew, where's the time gone? We went on a relaxing vacation and have been busy getting back to life. Not much time for getting crafty. Thou, I was able to whip up this card after seeing this beautiful picture up for play over at the Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger.



I would love a room that sunny and bright! I drew my inspiration from the bright yellows and wood (kraft) colors and gorgeous floral pattern.


I created my own floral pattern using Papertrey Ink's Mini Blooms set, the sentiment is from the same set as well. I just randomly stamped the leaves and then the flowers in different colors and shapes. This is getting linky with their Make it Monday #119 - Flagged Borders.


I'm also linking this up with the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an amazing weekend.

***

Paper: Stampin' Up and Recollections Cardstock
Stamps & Ink: Papertrey Ink Stamps and Stampin' Up Ink
Buttons: Michael's Brand
Twine: May Arts Jute Twine
Punch: Martha Stewart Lattice Punch
Adhesive: Scotch ATG and Glue Dots




11 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love the patterned paper you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it for both challenges. Lovely papers and right on with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! You did a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jennifer. Your colors and design are perfect for both challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! I love the way your created your own patterned banner (I thought it was patterned paper at first glance). Great take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photo to draw inspiration from! This turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sweet! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! I love the stamped flag with mini blooms! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ever so pretty and so full of sunshine, Jennifer! Really loving that gingham panel! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That TT inspiration pic is amazing! I love your take on it, Jennifer. The pretty little banners really hit the nail on the head with the feel of those patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)