Thursday, May 2, 2013

Paris Birthday

Whew....May already! My goodness, its almost summer, that means less crafting and more beach play with Miss Sophie. 

 Here's a quick and pretty card for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge-Passport to Fun.

 
I tried to make this as vintage-y as possible by inking the edges of the banner and ticket. I made the ticket notches with a single hole punch-just line up your paper halfway into the punch and tada! Instant ticket to somewhere.


I used some printed Paper from My Minds Eye All Girl stack. It's seriously one of the first paper stacks I ever purchased. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have an amazing weekend.

***

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, My Minds Eye All Girl Stack
Stamp & Ink: Technique Tuesday & Studio G Ink
Embellishments: May Arts Jute Twine, Martha Stewart Punch, 
Recollections Pearls, Staples Single Hole Punch
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love that Technique Tuesday Eiffel tower stamp! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's no secret how much I love images of the Eiffel Tower, and my heart just went ka-thunk when I spied your card! Love the purple damask too. More of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)