Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Thought of You Today

...and a smiled landed on my face. I LOVE this sentiment. It's great for just because cards, which are great to have on hand because you can use them for birthdays, thinking of you or thank you card.

I was going with a vintage inspired feel here and used this gorgeous butterfly paper from My Minds Eye All Girl paper stack. A strip of pink and punch lattice green bring out the colors of the butterflies, don't you think?



I added a fussy cut butterfly with small pearls and popped it up with foam tape.
Sigh...just gorgeous (IMHO).

Linking up with:

There's more to come...told you I've been crafty lately.

****

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, My Minds Eye All Girl Stack
Stamp & Ink: Michaels Dollar Stamp & Studio G Ink
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Punch, Recollections Pearls, Stampin' Up Ribbon
Adhesive: Scotch ATG & Recollection Foam Dots

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, these butterflies are gorgeous! I love this paper.


    Beautiful! I really love these papers.


    Thank you for joining my "Things with Wings" challenge at Pumpkin Spice.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)