Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Black, White and Magenta

These are the colors over at the Play Date Cafe...it has been awhile since I've played. I found this sweet zebra all pieced together in my stash from another project and loved her little face, so I thought I would join in the fun.
I layered magenta and black cardstock together. I punched a strip of black cardstock using the doliy lace punch from Martha and then pleated it to give it a faux lace look.



Some sweet button and stitched flowers from K&Company, white ribbon and bow and finished. 

Here is the inspiration from the PDCC:



Also linking this cutie here:

I've been crafty lately so I have a few more posts coming very soon!
Hope you have a great day.

****
Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamp & Ink: Clear Dollar Stamps & ColorBox
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch, Offray White Ribbon, K&Company
Adhesive: Scotch ATG


3 comments:

  1. Your card is very cute Jennifer, love the Zebra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jennifer! LOVE that darling zebra to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fun! What a cheerful card Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)