Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Another Mother's Day

Hello friends! If you read my last post you already know that I scored some super cute washi tape for a buck. That's right one dollar...JoAnn's my friends, JoAnn's.

Now that I've got the real thing I want to show you another way you can washi. I got this washi stamp set from Inspired by Stamping. How cool is this? Infinite amount of washi to stamp....any colors I want and I don't have rolls and rolls of it lying around.

So here is my second attempt at using this set. My first attempt went in the trash LOL...
it was not pretty at all.

I stamped the background with a script stamp from Prima. Then I stamped my washi strips and the flowers on top.

A little twine and sweet bow and done. Fast and easy....which I am loving!

Thank you for hanging out here....take a look around and leave a little love. =)

Linking this beauty with the following challenges:

****
Paper: Recollections Kraft and White Cardstock
Stamp & Ink: Inspired by Stamping Washi Tape & Little Flowers Sets,
 Prima Stamp, Clear Dollar Stamps & Sampin' Up Ink
Twine: The Twinery
Adhesive: Scotch ATG





13 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty! I am inspired by the way you used the washi set with these flowers, jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous Mother's Day card! The colors, the LO and the great images!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our "Just For Her" Challenge!
    I hope to see you back on Monday for a brand new challenge!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! I love the design! The lines of the flowers are gorgeous and I love the washi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. That washi tape/ stamp over is super cool! I am so going to try that!

    Yes, JoAnns is fantastic for deals! Good score for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the washi tape and baker's twine! So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jennifer! Love the Washi Tape set with the Little Flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love how you used the washi tape and the classic white design! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! LOVE the stamped washi tape!!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer, I just loved your card and since it was my challenge you entered it I want to say thank you and congrats. It was my pick and not random. Thought you wanted to know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really beautiful! I just LOVE the washi tape. Thanks for sharing with us this month at V's Sweet Ideas, and please come back again on June 1 for another great challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your sweet art!

    I'd also LOVE to have you share and play along at Word Art Wednesday (always Anything Goes) and great prizes every week. Hope you will check us out!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal. I really enjoy your art, and look forward to seeing more of it. You have a lovely style of crafting and I thank you for sharing.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your washi tape card; I think w.t is going to get allot of use & publicity; tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)