Thursday, April 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink April Blog Hop

Ever hear about a little company called Papertrey Ink? LOL, I've admired there stamps and creations for the last year and I finally bought some. Choosing which set (out of the hundreds they offer) was no easy feat, but I settled on Mini Blooms and absolutely love it!

Today I'm playing in their April Blog Hop....



Here's my card.


I tilted my floral bunches but decided to keep the sentiment straight. This is going to be a Mothers Day card for one of the many Moms in my life.

I'm also linking this up with the Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes.

Have a great day!

****
Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamp: Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms set
Ink: Studio G
Pearls: Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG









9 comments:

  1. Oh, your blog is so sweet! My daughter is my crafting buddy, too. She's eight now and still loves to stamp with her mom!
    Your card is very lovely! I love how you used the Mini Blooms set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    You did an excellent card. ... love the colors!
    Good Luck ... You could get you on my blog? ... and if you want, you can become a member. Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - a wonderful design :) Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the Tilted Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your bright colorful flowers!! Way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color palette & sweet scatter of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card with Mini Blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the gorgeous color palette here, Jennifer, and all the fabulous stamping is perfectly divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)