Wednesday, April 10, 2013

100th Post...Whoo Hoo!

Well it took me a little over a year but I did it....here is my 100th post! Thank you to those who visit and comment regularly, I really love *seeing* you!

Have you ever made a card that you absolutely fell in love with? OMG I am so in love with this card right now. I seriously can not stop looking at it...what do you think?


Isn't it just sweet? The little dear is from Cricut's Create a Critter. All the patterned cardstock is from Crate Paper's Little Bo Peep collection and the sentiment from Inkadinkadoo....swoon!


I got the crochet lace from Inspired by Stamping...it's so awesome because the adhesive is already on it. Just peel and stick, easy peasy! I inked the edges in early espresso and finished off my little pretty with some scattered (but carefully placed) pearls.

I'm linking this up with the following challenge - My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #94-Cute Critters

Since it is my 100th post I thought I would officially introduce Sophie and me to everyone. I really don't like sharing her online (paranoid I know) but I thought you all deserved to see who we are.



Gotta love ice cream!
Thanks for stopping by!

****

Cardstock: Recollections, Crate Paper Little Bo Peep Collection
Cricut: Create a Critter, Gypsy Font
Stamp & Ink: Inkadinkadoo & Stampin' Up Early Espresso
Embelishments: Inspired by Stamping Crochet Lace, The Twinery - Twine, Recollections Pearls
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

8 comments:

  1. Happy 100th Post, Jennifer! Whoo hoo! Love this baby card, and that sentiment - oh my! Sweet to the hilt.

    Sooooo glad to finally meet you and Miss Sophie! Thank you for sharing this photo with all of us. Sophie is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 posts! Super cute card, I love the way you laid it out! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on your 100th posts, Jennifer! Love your grid design with pattern paper for the card! Your photo with Sophie is darling! So nice to meet "you"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super stinkin' sweet pic! TFS! Congratulations on your 100th post! Woohoo! And you have every reason in the world to be in love with your card! It's ever so cute and absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, what a sweet card! I love the paper choice, fun lace and adorable deer:)
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoo hoo 100th post congrats... this baby card is so adorable, love the deer and sentiment. :)
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just so sweet! What a wonderful design and lovely mix of papers!

    Congratulations on your 100th post!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I love the patterned paper blocking you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)