Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shabby Chic Vintage Birthday

Happy Wednesday, goodness another week almost gone! Sophie and I spent the day at the Natural History Museum yesterday. I haven't been there since I was a teen and I have to say its pretty awesome. I loved it, Sophie wasn't too impressed. Eh, she's 3 1/2...she was looking for princesses is what she told me.

On to the card, a quick birthday card I made using the colors from the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #49.



I love this paper....it's vintage, shabby chic. There's so much going on but everything works so well together. Here's a close up....



It says - Don't be afraid of how awesome you are. She believed she could, so she did. What makes you different makes you beautiful. Phrases we all should remember!  Here are the inspiration colors....


I used a piece of Bo Bunny paper and just added a few extra details like the stamped doilies, paper roses and pearls. This really didn't need much, the paper was gorgeous to begin with.

I'm also linking this up with the Simon Says Stamp and Show: Chic to be Shabby Challenge.

As always, thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the week.

****
Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Bo Bunny Little Miss Collection
Stamp & Ink: Inspired by Stamping & Studio G Ink
Embellishments: Inspired by Stamping Paper Roses & Recollections Pearls
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

5 comments:

  1. Very soft and pretty! Thanks for playing with us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, shabby chic creation, Jennifer! LOVE that gorgeous paper, too! So many fabulous layers to swoon over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment lines and soft coloration. Thanks for playing in our shabby chic challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thanks joining us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)