Friday, March 15, 2013

Congratulations

Happy Friday! Hope this week was great and you have amazing plans for this weekend. We've got gardening, baking and relaxing on our schedule.

I've been working on baby cards lately, lots of new babies this year. This paper is fron Crate Papers Little Boy Blue. I just love Crate papers design, they are so awesome. You wouldn't know that I have a slighty large stash if it because I don't want to cut into it...


I faux stitched around the edges and add some buttons and twine. The sentiment is pieced together from Market Street Stamps Baby Basics set.



Here's a close up of the adorable graphics...very retro/vintage. I am linking this up My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #90-Sweet Baby.

Thanks for stopping by, have an amazing weekend.

****
Paper: Crate Paper Little Boy Blue, Recollections Cardstock
Stamp & Ink: Market Street Stamp Baby Basics & Stampin Up Ink
Embellishments: The Twinery Twine, Recollections Buttons
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the bright colors and baby themed blocks! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! The primary colours are wonderful for your card - and I love the block letters for BOY!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! Love that you used Primary Colors for the baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious, Jennifer! Gosh, I just adore the vintage appeal! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)