Monday, February 18, 2013

Thanks So Much

Where did the time go?! My goodness, February's almost over and spring is almost here! And this is my first post for the month...hope you love the card as much as I do!


 I used a sweet little floral set from Inspired by Stamping called Little Flowers. I actually cut the flowers off of the vine so that I can stamp the vine in different directions. I even masked a bit if the vine so I could make it branch out without making it to busy. 


A few small pearls on the larger flowers and tada done! I don't know if you can tell but the white paper has a canvas like texture to it. Really love the way it looks when you stamp on it.

Now this isn't the first time I've used these sets together, you may remember this card here. I think both are lovely, though I kind of like the cascade on this one a *little* more.

Here's the inspiration photo and colors.....

I'm linking up with these fun challenges:
My Craft Spot #87 - Flowers


As always, thanks for stopping by!

****

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, JoAnns Canvas Texture Cardstock 
Stamps & Ink: Inspired By Stamping - Little Flowers, Stampin' Up Sentiment, Studio G Inks
Embellishments: Recollections Pearls
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the simple design with the pop of color on the white! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! You've used the colors so well. And yes, I agree with you, time flies,Spring's around the corner and Easter too. I tell myself that, with snow still on the ground it makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the softness of this with the white! Wow! Thanks for playing along with IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your shout out at IBS for this pretty card, Jennifer! Great idea to trim the stamp so you can use the stem and leaves separately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Big congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to love about this beauty, Jennifer! The trail of the flowers is ever so elegant, and I'm in love with that font! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)