Friday, January 18, 2013

Bee Mine

Who's ready for the weekend? We sure are....though being a stay at home mom almost everyday is the weekend lol. Thankfully the weather here has been warmer and nice...gotta love Southern California. Here is my take on the Tuesday Trigger: Sweet Dreams over at the Moxie Fab World blog.


This sweet little bee was cut from Create a Critter and the hearts from Sweethearts cartridge. I added glitter glue to the wings for some sparkle and used foam dots for some lift and dimmension. The background papers are from Echo Park's Country Drive collection.


I stamped out the "Bee Mine" using an alphabet set from Doodlebug Designs. I then faux stitched the edges all around. Super simple and cute!

Here is the inspiration photo....isn't it so inviting and cozy? I LOVE it! 
I took inspiration from the colors...blue, yellow and fuchsia. There's still time to play!


Have an amazing weekend! Thanks for stopping by =)

****
Paper: Echo Park Country Drive, Recollections Cardstock
Cricut: Create A Critter & Sweethearts Cartridge
Stamp & Ink: Doodlebug Stamp & Studio G Ink
Embellishments: Studio G Glitter Glue & Offray Ribbon
Adhesive: Scotch ATG & Recollections Foam Dots 

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Reminds me of those Valentines when we were little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could this be any cuter?
    So nice to see some crafts from you again, Jennifer! I know life can just get so busy. I totally get that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, CUTE, Jennifer! LOVE those patterned papers, and that bee is DARLING! LOVE this to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! That be is so so cute! I'm sure the recipient will agree. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)