Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful for...

Hello friends!

I have so much to be thankful for. I am extremely thankful I have an amazingly loving husband and beautiful baby girl. I am thankful that I have friends who think of me, including some I've never met (wink, wink Colleen). I am thankful for all the big and little things in my life and I am so thankful that my little Sophie is almost potty trained. LOL yes, that's some of what I've been doing.


I made these for my friend Rosy. I am thankful that we have been friends for over 20 years! Since the 7th grade. She wanted them for her employees to thank them for all their hard work. She is seriously one of the sweetest people I know.




Thank you for stopping by my little blog and following (if you do). I am thankful for all the kind comments and thoughs you leave me.

What are you thankful for?

****
Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamp & Ink: Studio 112 (JoAnn's), Stampin Up & Studio G Ink
Embellishments: Twinery Twine, JoAnn's Button, Recollections Rhinestones
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

6 comments:

  1. Thankful for potting training is a BIG DEAL! :-)))) This is gorgeous! I love the twine and the button embellishment! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jennifer, I love the leaf stamp and the colours are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Jennifer! I love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Jennifer! LOVE the way the pink softens the whole look! Yum! And good luck with the potty training. It's a lot of work but ever so worth it in the end! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the soft colors for a fall card, it's a great effect! And thanks so much for your words of sympathy on my blog last week. They really mean a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Jennifer! Thank you so much for mentioning me!! I love these autumn leaves stamped in subtle, watercolor-y hues.

    I have not been able to visit as I'd like...life's been much busier these last several months than they were 6 months ago. I miss my online friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)