Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Make A Wish...

If I could make a wish right now, I'd wish that I wasn't late in getting this in to The Play Date Cafe Anniversary Challenge. But I am.....figured I'd show it to you anyway because I really, really love it.


I stamped the background first with a script paragraph stamp from Prima. The birdcage is from the dollar bin at JoAnn's - such a great find for a $1. The flowers are from a Teresa Collins set and the sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping. Add a little bling and so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by, my mojo seems to be returning. It just needed a rest lol.

****
Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamps & Ink: Prima, Studio 112 (JoAnn's), Teresa Collins, Inspired by Stamping & Studio G Ink (Michael's dollar bin)
Rhinestones: Recollections


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I feel a CASE coming on!! That birdcage was a dollar??? Wow. Fabulous bargain, fab find. I really like this, and hope you don't mind if do CASE it. :) Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe you found such a bargain! Again, I love the CAS design and the soft palette is gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)