Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happily Ever After

I love princess movies, I mean who doesn't right? Girl meets boy, falls in love, wears beautiful jewels and puffy dresses and lives happily ever after. Oh sure there's other stuff in between (misunderstood villian, fights, lost shoes) but I think I've hit all high points.

Having my little Sophie means I get to watch all my favorite princess movies and say it's because she wanted to. Haha it's so awesome!


The challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show is to use pearls. I took some olive green paper from MME's All About Girl Stack and layered it with pink cardstock. I used my Prima script paragraph stamp and stamped it with magenta ink and then used some distress ink to vintage it up a bit more.


I cut the 2 hearts on my cricut and popped up the white one with foam tape. The sentiment in from My Pink Stamper. To finish, pearls of course!

Thanks for stopping by...hoping all you folks on the East Coast are safe and damage is minimal.

****
Paper: Recollections cardstock, MME All About Girl Stack
Stamps & Ink: My Pink Stamper, Prima & Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Studio G Magenta
Cricut: Create a Critter Cartridge
Pearls - Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG and Glue Arts Foam Tape

6 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment! A very sweet card and I love the perfectly placed pearls. I like your movie watching logic! Sounds logical to me too! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love how you stamped on the patterned paper and embellished with pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE and adore that sentiment, Jennifer! It's punctuated perfectly with the pair of hearts. Hope you are well, my friend! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, super sweet, Jennifer! LOVE that sentiment! And watch 'em all you want. We won't judge ;). Hey, and thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave me some love during the Market Street Stamps November Release! It means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super sweet, Jennifer! The background is perfect with this design! Hearts and princess movies...they never get old! I am with you on that! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)