Friday, October 26, 2012

Coffee for Two

Happy Saturday! I'm starting to craft and get creative again, I won't say all my mojo has returned but I'm feeling some of it dance it's way back.

I really loved the colors from this last Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger - Val de Victorian. It just made me happy - the soft lavender, pink and orange with a hint of brown. Isn't it pretty?


Here is my take on the trigger:

 I layered brown, lavender and white cardstock together and rounded two opposite edges. I choose a "male" and "female" cup of coffee and separated them with a pink glitter heart brad.


I colored in the images with Sophie's Crayola colored pencils (gotta use what you have right?!). I also hand dotted a little pink border along the white cardstock which you can barely see. I used some foam tape under the sentiment to give it some lift over the twine.

The sentiment reads
"You're the cream in my coffee"
Pretty cute huh?!

Have an amazing weekend! Thanks for stopping by =)

***
Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Stamp and Ink: TPC Studio, Studio G Brown Ink,
Crayola Coloring Pencils & Recollections Pink Gel Pen
Embellishments: The Twinery Lemondrop Twine, Recollections Heart Brad
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, GlueArts Foam Tape

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling, Jennifer! LOVE that sweet, little heart between your mugs, and your color combo is spot on to the Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this take on the Trigger, Jennifer! It's warm and comforting, just like home, so I like your interpretation very much. Cheers to your creativity returning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just DELIGHTFUL, Jennifer!! Cute inspired card, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling take on the trigger! I love the twine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)