Saturday, September 8, 2012

Time for Tea

Hope you are having an amazing weekend! Thank you for stopping by my little blog to see this sweet creation, I am playing along with the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. It's really darling and I loved the colors and patterns the little pin cushion has so that is what inspired my card.

I started with a rich chocolate base and then cut 1 inch strips of patterned paper from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection (uber adorable!). The bottom is a strip of paper lace courtesy of the Martha Stewart doily lace punch.


The die cut frame is from Cricut's Sweethearts cartridge (my go-to frame by the way). I paper pieced the teacup stamp by stamping it once on the white cardstock and then stamping it again on my patterned cardstock. Fussy cut the cut part and voila - pretty patterned paper china cup.


Here is the inspiration photo...



Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection
Stamp & Ink: Inkadinkado, TPC Studio & Studio G
Punches: Martha Stewart Doily Lace & Three Butterflies
Cricut: Sweethearts
Ribbon & Rhinestones: from stash & Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG


6 comments:

  1. This is so VERY sweet, Jennifer! I love love the paper that you incorporated into your design! The added butterflies are lovely! Perfect TT entry! So glad that you link up your blog to my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful take on the Trigger, Jennifer! LOVE that little, floral, tea cup! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful take on the trigger! I love the pretty patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your papers are perfect for that Trigger challenge! Gorgeous stripes you created and I love the teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The papers and the doily lace edge punch go so well with the Tuesday Trigger, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)