Sunday, September 9, 2012

Relax, Enjoy...

Summer is coming to an end and I can already feel the air getting cooler...on some days. LOL it's still nice and warm here in CA!

Have you seen the Coconut Cove stamp set from Taylored Expressions? It's got just the right feel for this California girl and here is a little lovely I made with it...


The blue striped cardstock is super old and I really have no clue where it's from, sorry. I hand tore the white cardstock and I used Tim Holtz's Distress Markers to color everything in. Four silver-brass pearls add the finishing touches.

I love the look and feel of this card! I am linking this up with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Put a Stamp on It.

Everyone should just relax and enjoy...have a wonderful Sunday!

Paper: Recollections Cardstock, Striped Cardstock from stash
Stamp & Inks: Taylored Expressions, Tim Holtz Distress Markers, Studio G
Pearls: Recollections
Adhesive: Scotch ATG

5 comments:

  1. Yes I woke up to a startling 48 degrees this morning. I am not ready for summer to end! :-). Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card Jennifer. Love the sweet images from TE. Great coloring. The torn edges look great!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my Moxie Fabber of the Week post. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a place I'd like to be! I love the torn edges which add to the relaxed feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I would love to be there relaxing and enjoying...Thanks for playing along with the Put A Stamp On It Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beachy, so very Cali! THis looks like a place I'd like to be right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)