Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jar of Stars

Here is the third card in my set of mason jar notecards.  You can veiw the first one here and the second one here or just scroll down. This sweet mason jar is also from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper collection.


This third mason jar I used had stars in it. I popped it up on a yellow flower then added a few buttons to surround it. The green grid and light grey chevron pattern paper is also from the Neapolitan collection. 

To give the card a bit of country chic look I faux-stitched the edges of the card and tag with brown ink. I also used natural twine and made a bow, then added some fussy cut stars to finish. The sentiment and stars are from the Baby Basics set from Market Street Stamps-seriously great set!

I am linking this up with the Moxie Fab World Jars of Joy Challenge...there's plenty of time to play along! I'll have one more card to show you...hope you like it.

Paper: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Recollections Cardstock, DCWV Tres Chic
Stamp: Market Street Stamps Baby Basics
Ink: Studio G
Embellishments: Recollections Rhinestones & Buttons, May Arts Natural Jute Twine
Adhesive: Glue Arts Foam Adhesive, Scotch ATG

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of pattern paper and colors! Absolutely darling, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a CUTE card!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pastels of this, and the way you've got stars both inside and out of the jar. Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)